New myP-Version was released on 16 February 2018. The updated version involves many User Experience Improvements, including for example improved robot dynamics, secure websockets, improved sensor usage or an easier setup of Network and Updates. Continue reading
- new “Settings” menu allows to change some myP related settings for improved usability
- new “Vision” menu allows to see a live stream of the gripper camera and test/tune the available computer vision functions
- new “Grids” editor allows to create grids (up to three-dimensional) of points to simplify array handling applications
- French language in panel interface is now available
- The description of the project specific user dialog is now available in French.