The world is taking a standstill amid the Coronavirus threats. Multiple companies around the globe develop various technological solutions to assist people during this difficult time of coronavirus pandemic.
In order to support healthcare professionals F&P Robotics introduced multiple new functions to assistant personal robot Lio.
Updated Lio’s Functions
- UVC light disinfection of door handles and elevator buttons
- Water distribution and direct handling to the patient
- Autonomous delivery of various items
- Contactless elevated body temperature estimation
- Autonomous driving and navigation
- Remote control for specific tasks
- Door opening and drive through
All of these new functions are going to be presented in the online event “TECH vs VIRUS” on 11th of May, 2020. The CFO Michael Früh together with Robotics, Software and AI developer Justinas Miseikis will hold the video presentation online.