Including lecture “Possibilities and Limits of Assistance Robots in Nursing and Care.”
Immerse yourself in this exciting lecture, learn more about the world of robotics, and meet Lio the professional personal robot, created to support
people and caregivers in their daily tasks.
- Welcome coffee
- Lecture “Possibilities and Limits of Assistance Robots in Nursing and Care” by Michael Früh, CFO of F&P Robotics
- Experience Lio live “Robot Solutions for Hospital and Care Facilities”
- Tour of F&P Robotics, development and production
- Discussion and Apero
P.S. The event is in German language.
- Thursday, May 14th, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28th, 2020 – 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 25th, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
P.S. This event is free of charge for you! The number of places is restricted.